This course is directed to business people who want to improve their English Skills in a communicative atmosphere full of interactive and meaningful tasks that will guide them to use their English meaningfully for their jobs requirements.
The objectives of this course are the following:
- Be able to express their ideas and unit contents using their oral and written skills.
- Gradually develop their listening and reading abilities according to the developed topics.
- Use specific vocabulary in a communicative context.
- Identify the different grammatical topics and functions planned for this pre
intermediate level course.
- Produce written pieces of writing according to the business requirements
Being aware of the lack of time that nowdays our students have, BELIEVE is offerening them the possibility of developing a course in which using communicative tools will lead them to be able to interact with their partners, teacher and native people using their second language fully contextualized.
The course is divided in 11 units; each one contains different tasks that include: listening, reading, writing and speaking activities. There is a section for communicative speaking tasks called Believe talks where you will be able to communicate among your partners and tutor in a fluent a natural atmosphere to reinforce and acquire your language previously seen.